01 August 2010

Wayne Rooney : "I'd love to be a boxer"

World heavyweight boxing champion David Haye has revealed England striker Wayne Rooney told him: I'd lover to be boxer.

Haye bumped into the Manchester United star while he was on holiday in Barbados after England's dreadful World Cup campaign in South Africa.

And the two stars ended up sharing a few rums at the hotel where they were both staying into the early hours.

Haye told The News Of The World: 'It was a nice evening hanging out with Wayne and his family until the early hours.

'One of Wayne's crowd told me to pop down and say "Hi". We had a few rums and a laugh. He love sboxing and told me he would love to be a boxer.'

Perhaps this is in Wayne's contention after the shameful WC 2010 performance but I doubt it.

No comments:

Blog Directory TheReDevilSpot - Blogged